Xbox Live Account hacked and reset

Hi, I had just been playing my game and was sent a Party/Game invite from a Gamertag I did not know. Since I didn't know the gamertag I only accepted the party invite and there had been 2 people in the group. One of the people requested me as a friend so I could view one of his movies in his theater. After viewing the video I had gone back to the main menu to queue for another match when I noticed that I was level1 again and my game was frozen. I went to dashboard and logged back in and everything on my Modern Warfare 3 had been reset. I asked them in party chat if they'd hacked my account. They denied hacking me but after asking them if they'd reset my account one of the 2 people burst in laughter and the other cursed at me and said "have fun!"

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Happened to me too! I talked to Activision and they said they are going to revert to last server save this next week it has happened to many people though so you are not alone.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

iTzZ UnRaTeD V2, I hope that's not true because then a lot of us legit players who didn't get reset will lose a lot of rank...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.