Xbox Live 30 trial

My account was able to be in the 30 day xbox live gold trial that came with the console, but when i was criating the account i choose not to have the trial by mistake. Is my account still able for the trial or not? And how do I delete an xbox live account?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 98 Applies to:

Hi Toilsome.

The 30 day live trial is automatically added to a new account, the first three accounts on your Xbox are eligible.

If for whatever reason you haven't been able to use it during this time period, feel free to create a new account if this is your first or second.

Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi ToilsomeRanger5,

You will only have the option for the trial when creating a new account.  Once you turn down the offer it will not appear again until you create a new account.  Each console can have this offer redeemed up to 3 times.  There are some good offers that appear every now and then on the dashboard such as 2 months for $2.

Once created an account can be removed from the console but can not be deleted from Xbox LIVE.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there !

You may want try deleting that account, and creating a new. Simply follow these instructions on how to delete a profile !

1. Press your guide button on your controller (middle circular button)

2. Scroll right twice (using the RB button, or the LS) and choose 'System Settings' (4th option down)

3. Now you will have a list of options. Choose the 3rd one down, 'Storage'.

4. You will now be given a choice, between 'All Devices', 'Hard Drive' and 'Cloud Saved Games' (If you have Cloud)

Choose 'All Devices'.

5. Now, choose 'Gamer Profiles' (2nd Option)

6. Go down to the profile you wish to delete.

7. Now, before you proceed, if you have any saved data/games it will be deleted by doing this. Select all the options, individually, and choose 'delete'

Now just simply create another account ! however once an account has been connected to XboxLIVE you will have to cancel the account. Let me know how it goes !

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Ryan M (DarkLink 900)

Sorry this didn't help.