Xbox Live 3 Month Code question.

I redemed a 3 month here - 

Dear TechzR, 

This mail is confirmation that you successfully activated Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold on Saturday, September 03, 2011. Here are the details: 

Your 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is your connection to more games, more entertainment, and more fun.  As a Gold member, play games online with friends and enjoy Gold-only discounts.  Instantly stream HD movies from Netflix and watch live sports and highlights from ESPN on Xbox LIVE.  Connect with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, and Video Kinect – right from your TV!  Then, tune into personalized music with Last.fm and Zune Pass. At the end of 3 months, your membership will automatically downgrade to an Xbox LIVE Membership, unless you use another prepaid card or change your membership renewal options. Pricing details can be viewed in the Account Management area of your gamer profile. For information about changing or canceling your membership and your membership refund policy, go to www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Did you know that with Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on the Web, you can now buy Microsoft Points, purchase games, download game demos, and rent videos directly on Xbox.com to use on your console? All you need is a Free or Gold account, an Xbox 360 with Internet access and a storage device, and you're ready to get points, queue up game and video downloads to your Xbox 360 and more, all from the convenience of your PC. You can even renew your subscription and easily manage your account online. Just visit this site: http://marketplace.xbox.com. See you on Xbox LIVE!
Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services. 

Xbox LIVE Team

Note: Please do not respond to this message. 
For complete billing information for your account, go to https://billing.microsoft.com.

Click here to update your email address and communication preferences: https://live.xbox.com/signup/UIPStartPage.aspx%3Fappid=xboxcom_contactPreferences
Form: 33

And today I just started a 1 month re accuring figuring it will activate when the 3 month  runs out. But I went to check my billing and it said 

1 Month - Active

3 Month - Canceled

Have I lost the time on the 3 month?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think you should contact Xbox Support, they might be able to answer your question,  support.xbox.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

k

Sorry this didn't help.

activo

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello there,

You should contact Xbox support, as this is a billing issue.

Click here to contact support 

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! In the future, before posting, make sure to check the original post date of a thread. As this thread is over a year old it is most likely that the issue is already resolved and posting will not help the OP. I do appreciate your willingness to help though!

@ANGEL5296 if you're having an issue with your Gold membership we'd be happy to help you out if you create your own thread in this forum detailing your issue. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.