Xbox Live 10 Year Anniversary Console Qualification

I would like to see if anyone knows what the qualifications were for the 10-year Xbox Live anniversary console.  I got my "Pod" gamertag on day 1 (11/15/2002) and confirmed with this with xbox support.  After waiting a month for any sign of a console, I sit here shedding 10 years of loyalist tears...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 90 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the qualificationif u still must knows was to have 10 years of subscribe means from the start

One of the qualifications was 10 years constant membership without being silver. Even if you met that they only choose a select few members to get the console. Not everyone with ten years got one

That really sucks

My credit card has been paying for 3 gold accounts for nearly six years where my prize

Sadly this offer was selective. Not everyone with 10 years got one.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

you're not going to get a prize for having 3 different gold accounts for six years

Its called sarcasim. But im sure there alot of us out here like me that have spent an estimated $14000 + over the last 10years on consoles ,controllers, batteries ,XBL fees and thousands of dollars on MSPoints that havnt had so much as a thankyou from MS,

You have a point there.

$14,000???  I've spent maybe $2,000 in 10 years.  

I'm not sure why people keep thinking MS owes them anything. No one asked you to spend all that money. It was your choice.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP