Xbox lagging, but shows full bars!

Hello,

I'm new here, so I'll do my best to try to explain everything. Starting about a month ago my Xbox live has started to lag bad whenever I play online. It doesn't matter which game I play it always lags. Before, everything was fine I had no problems. I've tried  almost everything I could find about possible lagging problems I could find, but none of the solutions have worked for me. I ran a speed test and here are my results:

Ping: 13

Download Mbps: 42.06

Upload Mbps: 10.21

What Country/State/Province do you live in? US/Oregon

Modem brand & model number: ****/ TG862G

Router brand & model number: No Router

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Xbox 360s

Things you have tried: Restarting everything, latest firmware, troubleshooting it

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown NO

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No

Any Error Codes you encounter: none

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Comcast

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000- 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840
Z: 0000- 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF
L:00150-010F0
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: WIRELESS
D: 75.75.75.75, 75.75.76.76
S:WPA2
C:3

Hopefully someone can help me, I just want to be able to play online again without having major lagging problems.

Thank you,

Leo

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Turn your modem off and let it cool down. Modems are not designed to be left on all the time. With your ISP do you have a download limit? If you have gone over your download some ISP's will slow down your connection.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried turning it off, but it doesn't seem to do anything, and as for the limit I believe I do have a limit but I doubt u have gone over. I'll will try to look more into it, but as nothing has changed on my use on the internet and I have never gone over the limit. I appreciate you giving suggestions and will look into my internet usage.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.