Xbox kicks me whenever I play games.

I'm having a problem with my xbox connection only when I try to play a game.  It'll kick me off xbox and won't allow me to reconnect to live unless I exit the game. This is happening to any game that I play. This being arcade games, cd, or even a demo. I can only be signed onto live if I'm not in a game. Is there something I can do for this? I have never had this problem before... 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Answer the questions below!

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Is NAT Type Open?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same problem exactly last few months. It's NOT my ISP as this is still working fine with ipad/pc and everything else. No settings have changed and it just started a couple of months ago. When i test the Xbox live connection i don't get the "more info" option because it says it's connected. Play gaem, ... disconnect ad infinitum. There seems to be a BIG problem you have here Xbox people as many are having the same problem. Can we get some official word on what the deal is please, as this service is frankly not acceptable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.