Xbox keeps switching Itself off and on and won't let me connect to xbox live!

Xbox keeps switching itself off and on sometimes switches off in about a minute sometimes 10 minutes no longer tho and when it is on I try connect to xbox live and says I can't connect so I test the connection and everything is connected then I try sign in again and still won't connect to xbox live also when I do sign in it pops up with add security and wants me to put my email and password in so I do it and it doesn't work comes up with an error and tells me to try again later it's been like this for about a week I've been trying everything to try get it to work but nothing works just don't see what's wrong.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

everytike I play my games or do anything on xbox they keep kick me off and say errors and other *** it really pissing me

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

support.xbox.com/.../console-turns-off-unexpectedly  this may help  but otherwise maybe try and clean your cache support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there deadman2499!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.