We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
After doing any of the following my account is signed out and I don't know why: If I return to the dashboard, start a game up, do things in game e.g go from zombies to multiplayer on black ops. It's really annoying, I have no problem connecting to Xbox
live or anything like that it just seems to want to sign me out... Any solutions?
Have you tried safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache, and re-downloading your profile? Follow these steps:
Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to Sign Out
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller
2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings
3) Select Storage
4) Select the device with your profile
5) Select Profiles
6) Select your Gamer Tag
7) Select Delete
8) Select Delete Profile Only
Clear System Cache:
1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings
2) Select Hard Drive
3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)
4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes
5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times
Turn off your console and start it back up.
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller
2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile
Let us know if this resolves your problem.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.