Xbox is the worse console

Sorry Xbox lovers but you are getting ripped off if you want free live hit me up, get gold to be free do pc players have to pay to play, do wii players have to pay to play ps3 no none of them and they got you by your balls ps3 better graphics wii U just as good in 720 p as Xbox netflix is on every consol now so what is it that Xbox has nothing well your balls that's about it if everyone who owns an Xbox didn't turn it on for 2 days the mother *** would bankrupt due to no ad money that would get the trend going we are sick and tired of this bs and it's about time we do something about it shut it off throw it out trade it in you can do way better

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

iM HAPPY TO PAY 13PENCE PERDAY FORTHE BETTER ONLINE EXPERIENCE OVER THE PS3

Ok believe what you want but I play online and have never given a dime to Xbox I even got my Xbox from a friend better online experience are you sure your playing an Xbox

[quote user="CoDHighlander"]

Ok believe what you want but I play online and have never given a dime to Xbox I even got my Xbox from a friend better online experience are you sure your playing an Xbox

[/quote]

Ok.... Xbox Live is still the largest community and far by the oldest. PSN is only free because it was Sony's only option to competition with Microsoft against Xbox Live. Also just because PSN+ provides free games and discounts doesn't mean it's free. You're still paying monthly just to get some games free and some discounts. Xbox Live provides all these features through Gold which also includes the party chat system.

-

Xbox Live gives weekly discounts and sometimes a major special sale that's from 2k right now. Can get both Bioshocks just for 1k+ Microsoft Points and Borderlands 1. All their DLC really cheap as well.

Don't get me wrong I love my 360 but I had my PS3 first & favor that. I got my 360 based mainly on the premise that the online experience is much better on it. Definitely not true, there is no major difference in the online performance between the 2. I have most of the COD games on both consoles & in my experience the online play suffers from the same problems at the same frequency on both consoles. Earlier in this gen a Gold subscription was worth it, but now that PS3 caught up to the 360 in online capabilities & Sony stepped up the PS+ service a Gold subscription is just not worth the price they're charging.

There is something called periods. Use them. Jesus, my head hurts after trying to read what you were saying. I stopped reading on the third line. In other words, the minute you start making legible and coherent sentences  will be the minute i actually try to actually read  and understand what you are even saying. As of now though, you whole rant just looks like a huge run on sentence.

If people don't like using a Xbox, there are other gaming consoles to choice from, please look into them.

Can someone please translate the OP post for me as I haven't got a clue what he is on about. I gave up after the second line in reading that post.

I play both consoles online and I will honestly say that Xbox Live isn't better than PSN. They both are the same performance wise to me. Xbox has chat and that's it. I don't mind paying for LIVE, but they do charge a lot especially when you consider their add revenue.

-

It will be interesting to see what MS does next gen. With all the people complaining about paying, I can't imagine MS charging or charging as much. They need a tier system. I think the Wii U is free so that might be a sign of what's to come.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Xbox Live is definitely better than PSN. PSN is always laggy and it takes forever to update a game. I hardly even touch my PS3 anymore. It's more of a paper weight now.