Xbox is nothing but garbage!

I tryed how many times to talk to you guys! you don't know how to treat your xbox customers ! if you ask me xbox is a waste of money and a scam! i bought over 15 games on my account i just got to my 14th prestiage on black ops and i just bought my gamertag and just bought a new game for $29.99 and i never got to play it! if you guys cant help me you better believe ill find someone who will unless you have proof of me sending a nude pic then you have no right to ban me! id like to see the picture! please show me?  and you say you cant give money or games back???? i find that to be a scam just to get more money! as if you guys dont get enough? if you cant help me you better believe ill be switching to ps3 and ill tell everyone about how you treat you xbox customers! ive been a good customer since day one!  if this issue isnt resolved i will have a lawsuit filed on you thank you!.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It's funny because you had every opportunity to read the terms, rules & punishments for breaking said rules before signing up and it's compulsary to agree to abide by said rules before being allowed on XBL. Ergo you didn't think it was scam until you were punished for breaking said rules. 

And just so you know Sony also take a dim view of people breaking their rules on PSN. 

EDIT: And just so you know if you do sue then MS will just turn up, plonk their rules in front of the judge, explain that you have to agree to abide by them before signing up, explain what you did with evidence of your wrongdoing at which point you'll be laughed out of the courtroom and find yourself with a hefty legal bill for your trouble.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Dreamgirl! If you have an issue or question about a ban or suspension, please direct that to the suspension forums (forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx). Sorry for the confusion, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.