xbox home needs more security

for people are hacking and baning accounts to steal the games on the accounts they don't hack using there oun accounts the start with a dummy one then they move from one to another to collect the games.  I run across a pattern of people who are being accused of account stealing that probly have no clue of what hapend  to them or why they are being accused of stealing accounts this is very difiscated work and takes lot of skill. Xbox has put in a lot work into keeping us safe but if I can be hacked then any one can be a victom for I had a very hard password to crack and crack it they did I had to change my password and I am still baned on popcan nine no 2 this my sec account for the 2 I am asking we put a face rec in place to keep fraudulent people from hacking xbox ones accounts and placing there home as the ac counts home and waiting for the account to ban  so you can not get your games back they are free and clear with your games and xbox helped them by banning you the home feature need to be more code in place before it can just be transferd from xbox one to xbox one a face rec and pass code from cell phone be in place or ask that the cell phone of the user be needed for a call if asked to change home

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry to hear that you've lost your account.  However, Xbox cannot be hacked.  More than likely what has happened is that you either shared out your personal information or your were phished into giving out info that would allow someone to guess your login details.

With that being said you should post this to the Suspensions forums for better assistance.  forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

If you believe that you lost your account due to fraudulent activity then you should contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket on that account.  They will work directly with the PET while checking.  If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

You'd still need to post to the suspensions forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.