Xbox hacker

Hello i have been having a issue with this xbox hacker his gamertag zy1on1c runz 4g  .. He has been hackking black ops one so he is invisible and cant be killed.

He also has been hitting me offline. When i joined his party he read all of my information out, my name address internet provider e.t.c. im really worried as he said he was going to call the police to my house. i dont know what to do! is there anyways you can ban this user so h e he can no longer contact me or harm me? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please do not name and shame other gamers on the forums. Please file a report against the player instructions on how to do so are found in this link support.xbox.com/.../file-player-complaint Also block communications with the user support.xbox.com/.../mute-block-avoid-players

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know this can be very upsetting, and that you're worried.  If he is hacking the system, you need to report him through xbox live. I know this sounds pretty mild compared to reporting someone for using bad language, but you can report him for multiple violations:  xbox live chat, xbox live message, console tampering, and cheating.  You can also call xbox support (the official microsoft support team to report this).  He can't make the police come to your house if you're not doing anything wrong.  If he has threatened you in any way with coming to your place of residence and causing you harm, he's just crossed the line from breaking the Code of Conduct and committing a criminal act.

Your best bet is to report this user, THEN block all communications with him, and call Microsoft using the number at the bottom of the page to report him officially.

If this were me, I'd change my associated email and password for my xbox live account

Visit this link.

.www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do

I hope this helps.  If you need to file a report with your local police department, I would call them and explain the sitution.  It's not a "dumb call" to make, because that's their job: keeping people safe, and making sure that they feel safe.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been hacked to

Sorry this didn't help.