Xbox Guide Friends List Issue/Glitch

Hello Everyone!

I am having an issue with the Xbox 360 Guide.

Whenever I check my friends list, everyone online will appear online, put won't show what game they are playing. If they are on the dashboard or Away, it will say so. But, if they are playing a game, it will just say "Online". This is not a privacy setting, as others on my friends list can see what they are playing. I have redownloaded my profile and cleared the cache 3 times to fix this problem, but still no luck. I even spoke with an ambassador, and he/she thought this was strange. I am hoping this is just a glitch and it will go away after a few days, but I would like to fix this now.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hi VeryTired1

this is just a glitch that sometimes happens to xbox's can you reset/turn off your modem for 30sec-1minthen turn back on and log into xbox live again,

if fail you will either just have to wait for the next update which will be soon you would just have to log in every day to see if update pop up comes up.

this happened too me when i first got LIVE i turne off my modem for 1 min and turned back on it worked. give it a try it may help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try resetting your xbox, then come back on, sign out of your network,  then delete it, then sign into it again.  if this does not work reset your modem and router.  This may be an issue of lox bandwith.  let me know if any of these work and we will go from there.  good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello

Apparently, everything has fixed itself. I checked this morning, and everything is back to normal. I guess this was a glitch. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Sorry this didn't help.