Xbox gold will not work

Alright. I bought the 60 dollar 12 month package and it will not activate. I looked in my recent purchases and my credit card and it says it has been done. I've signed out, signed back in, emptied my cache and rebooted the system, and I have redownloaded my profile. Help would be dandy.

Question Info

Last updated October 8, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi,

The account you're currently logged in with does not show any sort of purchase for a gold membership. Please visit this page here and look at your subscriptions and transactions to see if you were charged for anything.

If you're seeing a charge on your billing history on your payment method, it's quite possible it's a "pending" charge for authorization that never went through. Upon a successful charge of a gold membership you're sent an e-mail confirming the purchase. If you never received that then it would mean that the charge never went through successfully.

If you have issues with this even after checking your billing history and you believe you were charged but never received your membership then please contact phone support directly.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.