XBOX Gold renewal

Okay so I didnt see in my emails until a couple of weeks ago that my renewal for my Live subscription didn't process as I needed to update my card details. Thing is there wasn't anything wrong with my card details. I tried to switch it over to my paypal but it still hasn't renewed it, Ive also tried my credit card payment I have stored and nothing. Im locked out of playing Online and got annoyed so I turned off auto renewal (I think, xbox website navigation kept coming up with 'Oops, that shouldnt have happened)bought a pre-paid code from a store and it wont let me activate it. Im trying to give you my money to play but you don't seem to want to take it! What should I do?!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

You need to call support over the phone and talk to the billing department. Once you provide them with the correct details/any payments you are missing, they will unlock your account for online play. This is the only way for you to fix this issue. You can request a call here: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Once you get to the point that money is owed, you have to call billing support. This happened to me when my credit card company flagged the charge as fraudulent. Credit card was good. Just had to call to grt card charged again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.