Xbox Gold Live Expired or Not!!!

Redeemed 12+1 month Gold code on 08/01/2013 (I know this because it was the Black Ops II version which gives you the avatar hat which is dated on my purchase history). My son uses the Xbox mostly for minecraft so I've not used it in months. But I've just purchased Black Ops II and it informed me that I could not go on multiplayer as my profiel did not have a gold account. So I've just logged on to xbox.com and it says that my xbox gold has expires 27/03/13!!! Not only is it 11 months too early, but it states that it's still active, yet it is not!!! Someone please help!?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 314 Applies to:

My friend has just looked at my account and he says that the 27/03/13 date is reffering to the CoD Elite date. So it looks like I do not have the Gold live at all. But why, if I purchased 12+1 month and redeemed it less than 2 months ago!?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

can you check this link as well: http://billing.microsoft.com it should have a history on a ll transactions and subscriptions if the 12+1 subscription is there as history, you should be able to see what happened. if it is there and somehow it stopped early I would suggest contacting Xbox Support VIA support.xbox.com/contact-us and select the Microsoft chat option or the callback request

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have multiple profiles with live access did you possibly add the Gold to a different profile?

Sorry this didn't help.