Xbox gold family pack

Hey i received a message from LIVE saying my account was going to become an individual account instead as part of a family pack. I removed it myself to save the trouble and now it says i dont have xbox live anymore! How do i get my live back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi there,

-

you shouldn't remove yourself from the family pack, because that removes your xbox live gold that you get from the family pack.

The best thing to try is to add yourself to the family pack again (if possible) and wait a few more days for the conversion. The conversion will result in you getting the remaining family gold time as subscription

If the family pack didn't convert then you might have to contact Xbox Support

-

See this FAQ for any conversion information: support.xbox.com/.../family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Why would I lose Xbox Live Gold by removing myself from the family pack when I paid for Xbox live? That doesn't seem fair. I do not recall seeing anything saying that i would no longer have access to xbox live. How do i get it back? I cant re-add myself because this is the only account i use. The leader of the Family account is deleted and and i do not remember the email.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Your Gold subscription was part of the Gold Family Pack, so by Leaving the Family Pack you left your Gold, I pretty sure the only chance you would have at getting it back would be as WPAK mentioned and get back on the Family Pack before the conversion actually happens. You will need the Primary account to do this. If you had remained on the Family Pack your Gold would have carried until the Gold Family Pack was to expire Plus a bonus 3 months.

Sorry I don't have better news.

Sorry this didn't help.