Xbox Gold Bundle from Microsoft ExpertZone

Hi guys,

I've just bought the Gold Bundle from Expertzone, it has Xbox 360 250GB, Kinect Sensor, Kinect Adventures, Dance Central 2, 3 Months Gold and 2100 MS Points.

Can anybody tell me if this is the Matt or Glossy Xbox Console??

Many thanks,

Bioshox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

The glossy version wasn't limited edition, but we received feedback that the matte version was preferred over the glossy one. Future limited edition consoles may be produced with a glossy finish, but for now, all standard consoles (4GB and 250GB) will be the matte version. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Some stores are still selling the glossy one, is this just old stock there selling? And was it a limited edition console?

Many thanks for your reply.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Miss Portia"]The glossy version wasn't limited edition, but we received feedback that the matte version was preferred over the glossy one."[/quote]That's one way to put it. Resting my Wii controller on top of a 360 shouldn't result in marks in the finish... A harder plastic and a clear coat would've helped reduce/eilimnate the maring and scratching.[quote]Future limited edition consoles may be produced with a glossy finish[/quote]The Gears of War console's maroon layer is glossy. It's covered with a Gears of War logo so the scratch and mar factor is reduced compared to the all-soft gloss of the 360 S 250GB.

The best finish I've seen so far is the satin of the Reach console. It's a harder plastic so it doesn't mar and it's shinier than a standard matte finish. I'm hoping the MW3 console's finish is satin.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Blitzoshox"]Can anybody tell me if this is the Matt or Glossy Xbox Console??[/quote]Microsoft are no longer producing the "shiny" console, so at a guess, I'd say it's the Matte finish one.

Sorry this didn't help.