Xbox Gamerscore

Hello is there any possible way to delete my Xbox 360 games and achievements from my account?  I’ve had an Xbox account for a few years now and I really want to start over new with the Xbox one. I would really appreciate if there is any way you could do this because so far the only way I know of resetting Gamerscore is to cheat, which I really do not want to do so, any solution would be greatly appreciated.  I spoke with someone on Xbox Support and I was told this is the proper action I must take.  If you could contact me through my Xbox profile or even just change my Gamerscore without contacting me I would greatly appreciate it.  I really am just looking forward to sort of beginning my Xbox experience from square one again and thanks so much for your time. 

GT: kujo6565

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. You will have to start a new account.

You cannot get your score reset.

Your only real option if you want to start fresh is to start a new account.

I have heard that score cannot be reset unless you cheat.  Is there any possible way of it being reset or deleted by someone who works there?  Is it not possible or does microsoft just not like to do it because of potential problems that could arise?

No one can reset it for you.

If you cheat to get it reset you will also get a ban and a large cheater banner across your profile.

Its much easier to start a new account,your not even a gold member.

I was gold for several years but my subscription just ended January 1st.  I was just checking into this matter to see if it was possible so I wouldn't have to make a new account.  I did not want to redeem my gold subscription again before knowing this.  I don't even know if I will get another subscription because having this old gamerscore really bothers me and I think I should have the right to remove it.

Well you don't have the right to remove it.

[quote user="kujo6565"] I was gold for several years but my subscription just ended January 1st.  I was just checking into this matter to see if it was possible so I wouldn't have to make a new account.  I did not want to redeem my gold subscription again before knowing this.  I don't even know if I will get another subscription because having this old gamerscore really bothers me and I think I should have the right to remove it. [/quote]

Why? Very odd.

That's what i was thinking.If it really bothers you that much then just start a new account,it's the only way you can start from scratch with your gamerscore.

Why you would want to reset your gamerscore is beyond me but you will have to make a new gamertag.

No, sorry you just have to start over.