XBOX Gamerscore Problem! Please describe what happened

Alright I just logged onto my profile today and when I logged into it today my gamerscore was reset from 97197 to 0. Now about 3-4 months ago I reported a claim about an unauthorized access into my account. They said my gamerscore wouldn't be affected and until now I was earning gamerscore as normal. I did NOT give anyone my information about my account and after the unauthorized access claim was reported I did all security proofs to keep my account from being accessed by anyone but myself or if I had to make a call to Microsoft about a question that reguarded my account or something with XBOX Live.

I do remember what my gamerscore was before and it was at 40,985 before my gamerscore was modified. Between that time and now I have been earning achievements the way they should be earned but it still burdens me that someone could do this to my account. If there is anything you can do please let me know.

I worked my time into the games I play and I continue to pay for my service with you. I just need to know why my gamerscore was chosen to be reset now and not when I made the claim several months ago for unathorized access.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Im sorry but do to your gamerscore being modded you cannot get those achievments back that were wiped away you cant get those back.However if you go to http://xbox.com under your gamertag it says my account if you scroll down to the bottom of the page my profile security there you can see if your account has been tampered with. If you believe that is the case call xbox phone support and have it looked into.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.