Xbox Game updates all the time.

My Xbox keeps getting the same game updates over and over. It seemed to have started after I downloaded the Peggle game. Now, at random, Peggle and every other game I put in sometimes gets an update. I have not cleared my Cache recently, and even if I did....games only get an update every once and a while (Or If at all in some cases). These updates are happening to the same games, over and over. Almost every time I switch games!!

This is very annoying to keep getting "Disconected from Xbox live" to keep DL updates for the same games, over and over. (What seems to be the same updates as well). Any body having this issue, or know what to do about it?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

it sounds as if your cache is full.

Press the Guide Button, go to the Settings Blade and then pick System Settings. Pick Memory and with your device highlighted press Y and then select Clear System Cache.

What this does is wipe out all the game updates from your console. So you'll be prompted to update the next time you start the game but it should stop the constant update cycle you are experiencing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Cache full....never heard or thought of that?! I will for sure try that though. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

it happens to me too all my games execpt for black ops (i wonder why)

Sorry this didn't help.