Here's all the info on Microsoft's E3 Presentation:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-xbox-at-e3-2014

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if only, IF ONLY. sony goes first. im tired of sony trying to piggyback microsoft behind closed doors and watch everthing microsft will do and try to 1up them. this is what happened last E3.

Good news....

Any predictions for this years E3?

I predict that the $450 price cut we saw for a few weeks will be permanent from now on. I could also see a drop to $400 but its a long shot.

The Xbox event will be all games. Very few mentions of "Television" like we had last year.

Bring it on!

There was no TV stuffs last year at E3,it was already about games.

Right. MS really did things the right way last year, with a separate presentation for entertainment, and the E3 was just for games. The only problem was, because the entertainment presentation came BEFORE E3, everyone assumed that was all MS cared about.

i got an invite to Microsoft's briefing ... i'm just hoping i can afford the flight.

vDEACON, send us some photos eh?

Real question is what is Sony gonna do for applause now that the whole DRM BS is gone and the price of the Xbox One is known? They are going to have to show up with games and I think it's going to be pretty funny to watch them come up short. MS is going to rock E3 this year!

Reveal the VR thing to the masses.

Cannot wait!