Xbox freezing

Last night I was playing black ops 2 when my Xbox froze. So I turned of my Xbox and turned it back on, but there was a problem, it froze again while showing the logo. It kept freezing at the logo over and over. I took out the hard drive ( I have the new 250 g slim ) and turned it on and off but no luck. This is my third Xbox ( only 1 out of the 3 broke ) and I am fed up with the quality of Microsoft systems. If someone does not give me a solution I will go to ps3 PERMENENTLY.thx for any help .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there bud!

Sorry that you are facing this issue. Could you have a little look at the Screen Freeze Solution page as it will give you solutions based on the answers you give specific to your issue.

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sometimes when I play a game and my console freezes and I try to turn my xbox off on the console it doesn't do anything so when I turn it off at the wall and back on I have the red rings? Constant problem but I don't know how to sort it, any ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yankeeblade75: I suggest that you start your own thread so that your questions can be answered directly. Even though two systems may have the same symptoms the solutions may vary greatly.

Sorry this didn't help.