Xbox freezing hard drive wont delete corrupt files

So I have been on the phone with support for about an hour trying to figure out why im xbox decided to go crazy. My xbox started freezing this morning so I went to  my hard drive and notice most of every file was corrupt so I deleted them cleared my system cache then everything was fine for like a minute then the freezing happened again so I went back to my hard drive and the files that were corrupt that I delete were back on my hard drive. So  I deleted them again cleared my cache and formated my hdd which that is supposed to delete everything off the hdd but not mine all the files was right back on my hdd im really getting frustrated.  My xbox isnt even 2yrs old can someome help me please I talk to xbox support n the guy seemed lost n in the middle of the call idk I guess he hung up on me ughh 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Did the hard drive come with the console or did you purchase it separately?  If bought separately, where did you buy it from?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No didnt buy one its the hdd inside of tge xbox the one you cant remove

Sorry this didn't help.

After you format your memory unit (you stated that there is no hard drive inside of your console) if you go to settings - system - storage.  How many GB free does it state.  Does it say unformatted?  Does it say something like 3.2gb Free?  

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, sorry to hear you lost your connection with phone support.  If you've formatted the internal flash drive and the files will not delete then it sounds like there is an issue with the flash drive itself and may need a repair.

You can set up a repair of your console at the following link.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

Sorry this didn't help.