xbox freeze

My xbox has just recently started freezing during gameplay. It does not freeze during movies or internet browsing or any other apps on the xbox. The games it has frozen on so far are: mass effect trilogy, tomb raider, and diablo 3. I have never experienced any issues prior to this and I have played lots of games like the asassins creed series, oblivion and skyrim, all the COD games, and never had any problems like this. I read up online on potential issues, overheating and hard drive mostly. I tried the overheating problem solvers to no avail. I removed my hard drive and played diablo without a hitch, left the console on all day and resumed play later and still no problems. I figired tje hard drive was bad so I bought another one. I formatted the new drive and put diablo back in and it is still freezing up during gameplay. I am not sure what tje issue is but I need help...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Hey SYXT9RJACE, Did you install Diablo 3 to your Hard Drive? Or are you just playing the game without installation? Regards, SamxBroski

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your Xbox is freezing alot you should try to give it some space around it like if you have alot of stuff around it you might wanna consider moving the stuff or turn you Xbox off for about 5 minutes or so and let it cool off.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.