XBOX FORUM RUNTIME ERROR

I have been advised by a mod to create another new thread about this issue. It has been issue for years and hasnt been addressed. It is affecting many users, not just me. Whenever Im logged onto my other main account I cant access the forum. Everything else like the console and website works fine, its only the forum I cant access when logged into that account. I receive a server/runtime error. The only way I can access the forum is if im not logged into that account or if im logged into a different account. Thats how Im posting this, (this is my second account, the one thats not having the issue). The account that is having the problem is the Gamertag Conversation. I have tried clearing cache/cookies, different browsers and many other things, it is most definitely a website issue on Microsofts end. Here is a link to an older thread that goes more in detail about the error and fixes people have tried. Support representatives replied to this older thread assuring that they knew, were aware and were working on the issue, and said theyd reply back as soon as they had more info. They never replied back.. In all this time the problem hasnt been resolved. I believe there is many threads addressing this problem if you search for them on the forum. Here is the link to one of the older threads. ------->        http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/9/t/540754.aspx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello??

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have only just started experiencing this issue. Also, the mods do not have access to modify the site, they are only volunteering to keep the community sane. To my knowledge, they are actively trying to fix this problem, though.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is true, but they do have the ability to bring it to the attention to forum support. Support has been made aware of this years ago and said they were working on it yet nothing.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is true, but I am not sure that support can modify the site either, they have the title ' Support ' not Web Dev or anything like that, I may be wrong. I wouldn't expect this to be fixed any time soon. Also, you just need to wait a moment and refresh, you may have to do it a few times, but that is what fixes it for me. It can take anywhere from none to 10 refresh cycles for me. This needs to be fixed, bad.

Sorry this didn't help.

I dont understand how I can pay for a service, and not receive all of the service I am paying for. I am a paying customer yet everyone brushes this problem aside and literally ignores it.  Its not like this has just been a recent issue, this has been going on for years. Refreshing does nothing for this problem, you might be experiencing a different error then the one Im refering too. Ive gone way far and above and beyond what I need to do as a customer to make them aware and let them know that Im experiencing an error with their service and they make little to absolutely no effort what so ever to address it, its pathetic. Its pathetic in the fact they say they are aware of it and working on it and yet do nothing.. Not good service at all. And by the way, Ive contacted support by phone and chat aswell, so not just through the forum. They simply just dont care.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am pretty sure I am experiencing the same problem, they are both runtime errors. And you are paying for Live Gold, not access to the forums. Live Gold has its use on the Consoles and on PC (i believe its paid on PC too). The forums are free and you are not paying to access them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Forums is part of Xbox service. If you have a problem with your account, and or gold subscription, they (support) direct you to the forum. Which I cant access.

Sorry this didn't help.