Xbox Fitness

Anybody else tried this? Other than the occasional loss of internet connection and the Kinect having slight problems when your on the floor I'm really enjoying it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haven't tried it yet but i really should before i turn into Badger the Hutt

^^^ now that's a gamer tag in the making!

Yes, I tried it more or less on Day One. Tried the demo session of the Kick Boxing workout. Was that blown away with how good it was that I bought a few of the full priced workouts. Great fun and very acurate. One of the best uses of Kinect 2 for me yet.

Yep I used it and thought it was brilliant, plan to use it more this year.

I've been doing the 10 minute work outs. Found myself really out of breath after the cardio one and I'm not THAT out of shape lol. Like how it tracks it all as well and you unlock all the challenges etc.

^ Mate im a regular in the gym  and the 10 minute kickboxing one was bloody hard work!  

I tried it on my wifes account, it killed me. I uninstalled lol.

I think uninstalling defeats the object lol. Your meant to realise how unfit you are and then get fitter :P

I tried the 35 min workout and I thought I was going to die. Think I only managed half of it and I'm fairly fit with running, cycling and weights all part of a regular routine. Plus I'm a postie too so I'm no slouch. But was so much fun I can't wait to get back on it and shift some of this christmas excess. Brill!!

Lmao Naffry, very true. I may install it on my account in the future, I just want to enjoy my console a little bit more before it gives me a heart attack :D

@Dave3lions Wow, if it gives a postie (an already healthy routine) some trouble then it must be one sure fire way to get in shape, strictly.