Xbox F'ing Up

I bought Metal Gear Phantom Pain about 24 hours ago, digital. Woke up today excited to play it, as I have the day off, 30% finished AND "instillation has stopped"
Problem one
Couldn't start the download process. Game stuck in queue.
Problem two
So I start navigating around the dashboard, and I can't load any tiles. I start getting error codes (which don't exist, according to Microsoft) that apps are taking too long to load
Problem three
So, sick of waiting I decide to blow off some steam with a game. Only problem is my Xbox doesn't want to load any games from my external hard drive. A 3.0 hard drive, that is brand new, and recommended by Major Nelson
I plug the hard drive into my pc, works fine there.
Problem Four
I did a factory reset, losing 300gb of data (so f you for that) and I still can't download any of the *** digital games I purchased (i checked to make sure it wasn't just Metal Gear). So now I'm stuck with an Xbox that can't download games or read a hard drive, and I buy digital games.

This all happened at once, so here's the thing. I just reached 1 year with this xbox, which means it just RIGHT FFKlNG NOW ran out of warranty
I'm sure as F not giving you any money for another Xbox, so before I decide how I'm going to make you pay for this, I'll give you the chance to make it right.

Make it right.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey dude,

Are you in the preview program by chance? As there are quite a few reported problems similar to yours.

Also, have you tried power cycling your console? With the console on, hold down the power button for 10seconds until the console turns off, wait a minute or two, then turn in back on. Try again, and let us know the results.

Sucks that you've already done the factory reset, as we could of helped you out before it got to that point :( I know what you mean though, is a pain in the backside to have to redownload all that stuff again.

Hopefully we'll be able to get to the bottom of the issue for you though :)

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I've done all the basic stuff like clear cache. I'm not in the preview program but I noticed that if I set my Xbox to offline it reads my external. There are still some issues like "we're getting your game ready"

Still can't install metal gear or any other game from the store. Lots of posts in the sub reddit of people saying they can't download either

Sucks to have this much money invested into a system and not being able to use it for its core purpose. I just want to play metal gear on my day off, and spent the money to do so

Sorry this didn't help.

There as been a service issue which as been causing us in the preview program lots of problems like yours  one of which was very slow download speeds and I mean slow, I do know its being looked at  it could be fix by now or shouldn't be long, I was going to get that game but decided to wait till this is fixed.

Sorry this didn't help.