Xbox Error for billing Code: 114942E046D778F

Hello i would like some Xbox support. I tried to put in a new credit card and it is not working. I went on the computer and logged in and it says there is a error in my account with the code: 114942E046D778F. I have also tried buying a 3 month card and tried redeeming it, but it will not let me it says the card is not valid. Please help, I would appreciate it, Thank you.

Note: I dont mean to be a bother I know many people are having issues so I understand if I have to wait a little.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey firemonkey,

There could be a number of issues that is preventing you from being able to add your CC. I think the best step would be for you to get a hold of the billing support departement (1-800-4my-xbox) and ask them what your billing account looks like.

As well, if the billing information you are entering does not match what your bank has on file it will not accept it, you may also need to get ahold of the Card provider and see if they allow online transactions, zero dollar transactions and renewing fees. Any of these possibilities could be preventin you from adding it.

Again I strongly suggest you call the support line first and foremost.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there!  That is sounding like we'll probably need a call to Support, but just in case.... where exactly does that error show up?  When you try to get to the billing page?  After you enter the CC info?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.