Xbox enforcement officers

Hi. I have just had a really nice few messages from someone claiming to be"a Microsoft enforcement officer" seeing that anyone who has signed up for the "beta" of the "ambassador" program can have an effect on people's profiles etc (from what I can tell anyway) surely someone who send abusive messages purely because I was sat sniping should not be allowed to participate in a programme designed for use by "helpful, friendly members"

for xbox live management use, the persons profile in question is "BrachiateBeast8". I have one message still and will gladly forward that one through, but the other (which I used to "block communication" with and was the most offensive has vanished.

Regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 55 Applies to:

It doesn't seem to be abusive from my view, they might not be an "Enforcement Officer", but they could be a member of the Enforcement United programme. Real members of support do not usually message you via Xbox, but usually by email or private forum message.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for them to be investigated. Calling out other users on the forums is not allowed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly.  Go to the person's bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.  It is against the ToU and CoC to impersonate an employee of MS.  Even if they use the Enforcement United program.

Sorry this didn't help.