Xbox DLC Problems (Licenses)

So, I am the Xbox live family leader for my family's Xbox live accounts, and we have all four of the Map packs for Call Of Duty Black Ops.

The problem is, That 1 of them is downloaded on my account, 2 on my brother's, and one on my mom's.

This is all on the same Xbox, so it wasn't a problem, because they all worked no matter who was signed in.

But, we recently got a new Xbox in addition to the first one, and we want to put the maps on that one as well.

The problem again, is that they weren't downloaded on that specific Xbox, so whoever is logged in at the time can only play the maps that they downloaded on that specific account.

From what I understand, when you download an item, It stores the license on the account and that specific system.

Bottom line:

Is there a way to transfer all of the 4 map packs from each of the three accounts to the NEW Xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

you can try downloading each profile onto your new xbox and going to the download history and redownloading them all from each account that you had got them on

hope this helps gl with your issue (:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you recently transferred content to a new console, you can play the content on your new console if you sign in using the gamertag that originally purchased the content. If you want to use the transferred content without signing into Xbox LIVE or with a different gamertag, you’ll need to transfer the content licenses to your new console. For information on how to do this, see Xbox 360 Digital Rights Management.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.