Xbox disconnects doing everything

Been threw all the suggestions on the website. Ive done wired, wireless, went to my neighbors. I've triple checked my setting and called my cable provider 3 times to make sure my equipment works.  

Turn on my xbox, load game, play random amounts of time and then i get disconnected if I return to dashboard im still connected. Talked to an adviser about this and he said i needed to send in my xbox for service..... Ive had live for going on my 3rd year its a slim 250g xbox. 30mbs dl 2mb up. Plenty of room for it to breathe, if i play offline i have 0 issues and can play for hours.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hmm, is it possible that your ISP has throttle? It might be the cause... Can you still connect on your computer?

-=[Lee360TheCoder]=-

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes my computer laptop and cells phones never loose connection, I've turned everything off but the xbox and modem and tried it that way also.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not your xbox it's microsoft. I am having the same problem buddy. When I sign out I am fine. When I am signed in I am somehow disconnected. Everything worked fine until microsoft had an accounts problem... now the have that "fixed" but mine is still kicking me off and now I am at the point where I can connect whatsoever with xbox live. Network and everything else is fine but just can't connect to Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

My error code continually reads that I cannot download my profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Llyin! Can I have you please run through our start here sticky and post back the details requested in bold? That will give us a better idea of your network set up to help you out. :)

@LeTHaL PROT3G3x if you could create your own thread in this forum with that same information from the start here sticky we'd be happy to help you find a solution to your issue!

Sorry this didn't help.