Xbox Disconnecting from Live randomly. Xbox 360 Slim 250gb

I've been playing MW3 on my xbox in the same room as my brother and we both have our xbox's hooked up to the router using ethernet cords. While playing in the same lobby he disconnects and I even though my connection doesnt get interupted. We've tried using wi-fi on the slim but it still disconnects from time to time aswell. The computer works fine and my xbox does, but my brother's keeps on disconnecting briefly from time to time. I don't know what is causing it but it's getting very annoying as we can't seem to play more than 2 games together. Any suggestions?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi Camping dragon, check with your service provider, it got to do with your internet settings or cable connectivity. If problems perceive, bring your xbox to any authorised microsoft dealers for troubleshooting.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there - oftentimes two consoles on the same network requires special network setup, and some routers are not able to do it. Can you refer to the START HERE sticky and post the requested info, so that we can get a better idea of what type of network setup you have? Thanks!

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.