Xbox data corruption; HELP

Ok, so my Xbox's memory unit is corrupted. It doesn't have any files on it, not even the default ones that are with the system since you buy it. I can't go online to Xbox Live, which pisses me off because my mom bought the WWE Network subscription and I can't even watch it because of this problem. My internet connection is fine, but I just can't download anything, including profiles because this profile I'm typing under right now is gone. I tried every way to download updates, all methods, and they still give me a status code: 4099-$0A3-1600-267F-C000-0185. Is there anyway I can get that data back or anything like that? I tried transferring game data to it and it always fail to do so. I test my internet connection atleast once a week and it always needs an update when it is between Internet and XBOX LIVE, which I can't download because I'm having downloading problems.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That error code suggests there was an issue downloading the update.  Try following the steps at the link below for more help

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-c000-0185

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.