XBOX Dashboard

Can we please get rid of the heap of crap called the dashboard on XBOX one and replace it with 1 that is user friendly like the XBOX 360 dashboard.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What seems to be your issue with it?  I've noticed a large majority of people who don't like clicking through the dashboard either have forgotten or don't use voice commands.  The Kinect is there to make your life easier, use it.   :)

Old Xbox Dashboard is lots easier to use.

The Xbox 360 dash is a lot more cluttered and slower than the Xbox one dash fact.  I want to start a game on Xbox one I just either move to the left where my pins are and click on the game I want or just say Xbox goto game name and done.

I think as time goes on the dashboard will get better. I hope we get resizable tiles, backgrounds, rearrangement on a bigger scale ect.. though I kinda like the dash as it is right now so there's no complaints here :)

But they should make the gamerpic bigger.

Make the Achievements better!! Like to stand out more on the 360 did!

Anyone remember the "Blades" Dashboard for the 360?  :)     Things change with time......

We are close to the 6 month anniversary of THE ONE.....

IMO it's a bit too early in the consoles life to expect perfection.......   The 360 dashboard,  8 years later, is still being polished.....

Head over to the Wishlist/Feedback area to submit your ideas and as always,

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I actually preferred the blades dash on the 360 when it released, it was fast colourful and great for themes, I would love that to come back

It would of been nice to have the choice of interface, thinking about it. So people like yourself that prefer the older designs can choose which to have. I think I read that as a suggestion around here a while back.

[quote user="Farscape247"]The Xbox 360 dash is a lot more cluttered and slower than the Xbox one dash fact.  I want to start a game on Xbox one I just either move to the left where my pins are and click on the game I want or just say Xbox goto game name and done.[/quote]

Of course, there is a flipside to this.  As game collections get larger, the amount of pinned games are also going to grow, causing further clutter.