XBOX dashboard update beta

I signed up for the Beta and when i login to the connect site, i get a Welcome to the preview message, but when i try to access theprivate forums, I get an error that reads 'Group not found". What am i missing ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Either you've never posted on the forums before or you need to resubmit your gamertag. Also reading the FAQ on the connect site would of been much better than posting another useless thread that has been covered many times before.

Everyone is having this issue. The group is not available because it is not active yet which could be a result from the erroneous e-mails that some received.

Try resubmitting your gamertag thru the resubmitting survey then signout of LIVE services and clearing your browser history with cookies and cache. After that try the forum link again after an hour has pass and you sign in again.

[quote user="Raviar"]

I signed up for the Beta and when i login to the connect site, i get a Welcome to the preview message, but when i try to access theprivate forums, I get an error that reads 'Group not found". What am i missing ?

[/quote]There is a pinned topic regarding this issue.