Xbox Dashboard Preview Issue

I noticed when I look at the friends and followers tab in my  profile the very bottom row is cut off and I cant see who the users are (Pic and name cut off).

I also just downloaded Onigiri and they require me to enter my email to login, but the on screen keyboard never pops up. Im not sure if thats due to the update or not but I have never had keyboard issues before. I will note that the on screen keyboard does work when sending messages though.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer

Anything preview related should be posted in the preview forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx). Make sure you report it via the console as well, so it can capture a screenshot and video.

Nice gamerpic by the way!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hey folks,

the 'group not found' message pops up when you don't have the correct forum access. Its supposed to automagically grant access but sometimes falls over!

The main support folks that prowl the forums will verify you are in the preview program and then will be able to manually grant you the required forum access.

Keep an eye on this thread - they will post here when they have sorted you access out!

Hope that helps! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.