Xbox crashing my modem!!

hey has any one had this problem

when i play destiny on my xb1 my modem crashes and reboots 

but ps4 plays just fine 

i factory reset the modem xbox and nothing can somebody help... please

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 68 Applies to:

Hey there Squiggy1223,

I'm sorry to hear about what you're experiencing. Since this thread is a bit old and the original poster most likely has been resolved, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks in advance!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, CHUK up there is onto something, ever since I got my xbox one, Ive had zero internet trouble aside from a few needed restarts.... that was, until about five days ago....

Machine must be doing something because when Im on my laptop, never an internet problem, *** around on my phone, never a problem but now all of the sudden, I cant play a game online for longer than 10 freaking minutes before my internet just shuts off completely just to restart itself and then crash again within 5 minutes.... also still have my xbox360... ONLY have this internet problem with XB1...

Sorry this didn't help.

no, its almost impossible for the xbox system to overload your routers processor, causing a reboot. try going to your routers Admin Log and see if theres anything in there regarding the reset. also, is it limited to destiny on the xbox>? or any game on the xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.