Xbox controllers discriminate the big and tall

Dear Microsoft,

I can't sit idly by and continue to be disappointed with this controller. I am 6'5" and have huge hands. You controllers cramp my hands, slip constantly, and I am constantly clicking in the right stick when playing. It is totally unergonomic for me, and I have to spend way more energy battling the controller than enjoying the game. Imagine when you are playing, only your fingers could touch the controller! How annoying would that be?!! Check out these screen shots!

[Removed - Personal Information]

Please release official controller options that are made for large hands when designing new Xbox One controllers! After all, this console sells to an adult demographic, so why keep manufacturing little baby controllers?!! It is discrimination against the big and tall who are not able to play with the same precision as players with average-sized hands.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The things people try to come up with amuse me. This is not discrimination at all. It's not their fault you have large hands.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm 6'3" and have no issues with the controllers at all.  Just work a little on your dexterity and there should be no issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm really sorry you feel that way man. Something you could try is buying one of the Original Xbox controller to 360 adapter cables and use one of the old DUKE controllers from waaayyy back when Xbox first launched. I remember hearing about those forever ago, so I don't know if they still make those or not, but I mean, that controller is massive and maybe it might help you out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Put a chatpad on the 360 controller and it will be easier to game :)

Sorry this didn't help.