XBOX CONTROLLER REPLACEMENT

Hi i contacted support about a controller replacement for xb1 and was told they will just send me one out without me sending the broken one back first,is this true as on here i have read different posts saying otherwise,i am in the UK

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 763 Applies to:

Yes they do it sometimes.

Did this support assisted you to fill warranty forms?

myservice.xbox.com/.../managedevice.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well they sure wouldn't do it for me, even though I was told they would if I bought the "complete" warranty.........I was told they "cant" because its not even an option on their screen.......went up the chain of supervisiors as far as I could (to no avail) and was finally told if I needed to play my xbox that bad I should just buy another controller while I wait on the "turn around" ( which , according to posts on this very forum, can be a month)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Bimnog I had this problem and 10 different people from support just kept telling me different answers on whether I have to send my controller first or not and do I pay it or not but I finally decided to just pay and ship my controller first and 30 days later they are finally sending me the new controller(exchange). So my advise is just go ahead and send the controller yourself

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I did that yesterday (what choice do I have)......took MY time to drive and ship it , used MY gas, and paid shipping with MY money so they could get back THEIR faulty product back.......and had to stop and spend 60 more dollars of MY money so the boy could play the dang thing while they do what they do......WORST CUSTOMER TREATMENT EVER!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm going through the EXACT same thing! I returned my controller in DECEMBER and STILL haven't gotten a replacement Day One Edition Controller YET and its nearly MARCH! THE WORST

Sorry this didn't help.