Xbox content video lag

I attempted to watch the Get ready world: It's Call Of Duty Time video. Every 3 seconds its buffering and loading the content. This happens every time I try to watch some sort of video content from Xbox. I can stream netflix fine and no problem playing online but as soon as I try to watch a trailer or something xbox related it lags like crazy and I watch it buffer longer then the actual video would be. I have no issues with any other device in my home and no other device is pulling from the network at the same time. It is wired into the router and not wireless. What's the issue here? I don't even bother watching xbox content most of the time because its so annoying. Any help would be appreciated. I've reset router and modem. Make sure nothing else is using internet and it happens every single time. So I am assuming I have a port setting or something wrong. But I honestly have no idea. Thanks in advance for the help.

Amish Sasquatch.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hello friend and I'm sorry and I understand your situation, usually the good netflix movies can increase or decrease the quality of the video automatically when your internet signal is weak or strong at that time put in xbox videos are in high definition HD and consumes heavily on the internet and does not decrease the quality then why do you watch the videos load times and it happens to me also only use 1 mega speed and netflix does not carry direct but sometimes the image appears full of pixel (squares) understood ?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.