Xbox console showing as being on line when in not.

Im showing  on my friends lists as being on line playing fifa ultimate team in the first half. Its been showing this for over an hour now. The problem is though im sat in work and no one is in my house. My account hasnt been touched all my MS points are still their and i have no card linked to my account. Im also signed into the ultimate team web app which i shoudlnt be able to do if i was playing ultimate team on my console.

Has anyone had a situation like this before? could it just be that my xbox status has froze?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try resetting your system cache by following the guide posted Here: KBA971755

If this does not help in solving your issue try the next few steps.

Restart the console when you get home if it has not corrected it self by then. Turn the console on, load any game game and verify online that your status has changed to that game. Then press your guide button and then Y to return to the dashboard, and finally turn the console off. If you have any web or phone apps that you are currently signed into, sign out before turning off your console.

While your console is off, take this time to restart your network hardware BEFORE turning the console back on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you been playing that game recently at all? If you've never played it, that could be mean someone has control of your account. You would want to call our Phone Support team: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.