Xbox Console Ban,

I was playing online earlier today as I usually do chatting to friends that I know. I turned it on tonight to find that my console has been banned. My previous account was suspended from live due to the Cod 5 glitch that was out. I accepted that it was my fault and I decided to create another profile and get live I have been playing games legitimately not cheating or doing anything that I would deem inappropriate. I just want to know if I can find out why m account has been banned because I am positive that their has been a mistake any comments that can help or advice me would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Console bans cannot overturned, as they are only done after a full investigation. You did something wrong and you deserved it. They do not make mistakes.  

Secondly, console bans do not receive an explanation as to why it was banned. You should know what you did.  

My guess is that they were in the midst of an investigation on your console while you had a new account. It can take weeks to be sure you deserved it, so that may have been the delay between the banned gamertag and console. Cheating is against the TOS, so unfortunately, you cannot do anything other than buying a new xbox and playing legit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For more information, please review our page on Console Bans, here: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.