Xbox Connection

Well, I just moved into a new house, and just got the internet up in it. Well I got my xbox and stuff in and the live was completely messed up. I could connect to live, but not play online in and game i had. Halo, Black Ops, ACB. All were so completely laggy. Well i tested the connection and it said i had full bars, but when playing a game, it went straight to 1. On black ops, i could play Combat Training no sweat, but online it made me want to just smash my xbox with a hammer. Help???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

My Xbox 360 will not connect to Xbox live when I go into the network settings and test my connection it says that the connection is at a full 4 bars. However when I then click connect to Xbox live it tells me the error code 80151911. This makes no sense since when I sign into my brothers Xbox using the same account I can connect straight away. please help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

dude relax.. it's not the xbox... it's got to be something simple because it was working fine in the other house

is it a wireless connection? (did you backup all your router settings to your pc? have you restored those settings?)

is anything blocking the wireless connection? (ie too far? thick wall in the way?)

have you connected a pc? have you searched google on your pc for a internet speed tester

(you did say you just moved right?) got to double check your new internet connection

((ok back to watching the HEAT game))

Sorry this didn't help.

hey guys i got a xbox gold card for 3 months and gives me erroare console tells me it's not valid and that you stick on the site tells me there's something wrong

Sorry this didn't help.

As DangerousBard said, please post a new thread detailing your issue, IRaTe TraVerSe! That's how the forums work the best to get you individual help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Trol Vessel, you should open another thread for your issue!

Sorry this didn't help.