Xbox Community Ambassadors Program‏

hi all i am now an uk xbox ambassador so if you require help etc just send me a question or message and ill gladly try and answer and help you out

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well done on the promotion, I have just applied myself, fingers crossed I get in...

Always good helping the community...

Nice job helping out others. I do not think a thread really needs created for this, though. There are a LOT of Ambassadors, and I could just imagine them all posting one of these. Just put what you posted in your sig, and trust me, you will get plenty of PM's.

Oh please more self righteous "ambassadors". You do not need to be an ambassador to help people. People like you are the reason I left the program shortly after being admitted.

@Covert: Well said.

You're no one special. No need for a thread. As I said in anther thread there are more ambassadors than regular users nw which is a joke. lol

@Covert Affairs I'm sorry you feel that way =(

@Original poster I'm gonna send you some info regarding the program.

I left the program myself because I didn't agree with the policies I had to follow as an Ambassador.

-

For example you can't tell a person how to replace the analogue sticks on their controller because Microsoft consider that modding. So instead of a £5 fix you have to tell them to go and buy a new controller for £30.

Vote I still did tell people that or other things that are frowned upon while waiting for them to remove me.

Now you need an awesome sig to complete the package :D

This stuff seems so silly and pointless.

Congrats on the promotion. Just got admitted myself today. Though I do agree a thread like this isn't 100% necessary. (Well at least not on these parts of the Forums.)

@Covert Affairs I was really friendly and tried to help people out when I could, even before I was an Ambassador. I just felt since I spend time on these Forums and love to help people, I figured I would apply and see if I got accepted. Turns out I did. :)