Xbox Community Ambassadors Program

Hi there

I applied for the Ambassadors program the other day but just received an email rejection! Is there anyway to find out information on the reason(s) just for my own interest more than anything I lke helping other were I can but at the end of the day rejection is no biggies just puzzled as to why? I read all the T&C before applying and dont have or have ever had any issues or sanctions etc.

Thanks in advance

JJ

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The program reserves the right to deny anyone without notifying you.

I got in yesterday, and have seen a few inactive ambassadors asking for help getting back in on twitter, it could be they reactivated some people and you applied at the wrong time. Don't worry though browse the forums and be a helpful member!

Hey sorry to be a bummer on this but this has been a problem since day one, someone enlighten me on the on the actual use of an ambassador. Play any game and most people will help you, this is based upon using a headset, now here is another problem, why don't people use one? Especially in games that really need one eg gears of war horde. Et al. Or any four person co-op. if you play an on-line game that requires other members to help you when your down, how do you expect us to help you if you can't tell us? Until its to late. The amount of games now that are silent is sad, hello this is an on line world of fellow gamers, yes there are noobs, there will be no matter what, here is an idea if you get problems leave. And those that help add as friends.

Herpy derp ! Rejection is ok bro we all get shoot down sometime.

Unless you're me of course

-soothe

[quote user="Im TOE"]someone enlighten me on the on the actual use of an ambassador.[/quote]

Ambassadors are supposed to be helpful,knowledgeable members of the community that help on the support forums or through chat.

-

Unfortunately microsoft recently started giving out rewards for helping people,and so the programme has become full of people in it for the wrong reasons. 

-

There are many good ambassadors on here, but the others are helping make the programme a joke.

Sorry to hear of your rejection. Perhaps you should try again in the future.

-

It took me over 3 weeks and three attempts before I got accepted.

-

The reason I haven't done anything yet was because the links they gave me in the acceptance E-mail were a joke and didn't work. So after numerous attempts I just gave up trying to get it to work.

-

I have been into the Ambassadors forums a few times now and believe me you aren't missing much. I think I have posted the grand total of 2 posts since I became an ambassador.

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

Sorry to hear of your rejection. Perhaps you should try again in the future.

-

-

The reason I haven't done anything yet was because the links they gave me in the acceptance E-mail were a joke and didn't work. So after numerous attempts I just gave up trying to get it to work.

-

I have been into the Ambassadors forums a few times now and believe me you aren't missing much. I think I have posted the grand total of 2 posts since I became an ambassador.

[/quote]

If I remember correctly, you can not reapply to the program. Once you're denied you're out for good.

"

Thanks for applying, but it appears you're already in the program...

You may be seeing this message due to one of the following reasons:
  • You are already in our program records as a valid, active Ambassador
  • You were initially denied from entry into the program
  • You have already applied and are still in our pending queue of applications (processed on Tuesdays & Fridays)
  • You were removed from the program due to one of the following reasons:
  • Violating the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct
  • Violating the Xbox Ambassador Community Guidelines
  • Inactivity of greater than 60 days"
To the OP, like I Dashboard It says, "The program reserves the right to deny anyone without notifying you."

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

-

[/quote]

If you read the Ambassador FAQ you would see clearly stated "If it has been longer than one full week since you sent your application and you have not received a response, please Tweet @XboxSupport or make a post in the Support Forums and our support agents will swoop in to assist."

Applying 3 times was not needed. 

[/quote]

I'm sorry but if you joined the ambassador program to gain access to the ambassador forums then sadly I'll have to inform you that you joined for the wrong reason. The reason I joined was the thought of being able to live chat AND be able to choose the people I wanted to live chat with got me giddy with excitement. I wasn't really aware of much of anything else that came with the program other than that when I first joined.