Xbox Communication Suspension / Rant

For the 4th time in the past couple months yesterday morning, I got hit with another Communication Suspension literally for nothing. It stated that my Suspension starts "10/9/2015 11:04:33 AM (UTC)" and ends "10/10/2015 11:04:33 AM (UTC)". So thinking my accounts suspension expired, I go on XBL and my account is still suspended. I try to edit my profile or send a message and it says "Because of your past behavior, you cannot "Send Messages" and "Edit your Profile". And on top of that, Party Chat doesn't work and I can't play online. This is seriously starting to p*** me off to the point that where I'm considering to pursue legal action against the "Enforcement Team" due to the fact that the suspensions I've gotten were uncalled for. Does anybody know why my account is still suspended even though it has expired?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 312 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there!

To find out all of the details of any active suspension on your account or console, please go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/. Make sure to double check the conditions of the suspension.

If your suspension is not showing as active, yet you are still not able to communicate on Xbox Live, I recommend power cycling your console.

To do this, please follow the instructions here: support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console.

I hope this helps!

-Eden0032

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.