Xbox Chat with Friends Not Working?

Just got off a minor communications ban 2 days ago, now I'm able to talk online with friends again. Jumped into my own party to test the chat, which works just fine. Ended up inviting friends to play Halo 5 today, my chat then gets disabled when someone joins in. What is the meaning behind this? I can't seem to figure out if my controller or the actual party chat is the issue here. New controller, chat works fine, BUT ONLY by myself. But with friends or other players, it turns off. I've only had a single temporary suspension, so why is it that the time has now passed, and I still can't talk with friends, but by myself?

Please reply with a solution. I've reset my console, reconnected controller, checked settings, nothing works.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yup be prepared to never have this fixed. Xbox has said since December 30 2014 " We are aware of the issue our team is working hard to resolve this. " *** they are. Either make a new gamertag, or abandon Microsoft.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there An0nYm0u5xGAM3R!

Our team is currently looking into trouble with this. Definitely appreciate your patience with this, for updates and information head on over to this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.