I connected my XBOX to my computer monitor using an HDMI to DVI adapter and the AV adapter to stream the audio seperately.
Now I removed the DVI adapter and AV adapter and try to connect to my TV using just the HDMI cable but I get no sound or picture.
Things I have tried:
1. Resetting the video settings by holding Y + RT while xbox is booting up.
2. Using different HDMI cable.
3. Plugging into different HDMI port on TV.
4. Plugging my computer into HDMI port to see if that works, and it does.
5. Plugging back into computer monitor with DVI adapter and that is the only way I can get video, but I want to play on the TV again.
I use to use the TV before, why would it no longer work?? Please help I cannot figure this out.