xbox block

oki seem  to have come to a block with what to now play on, im wanting to get some more gamerscore outa the games i have, but yet to finish. i have most of the games on my playlist, barring these several

sonic, transformers, infinte undiscovery, viva pinata, condemned and the kinect games. 

can someone inspire me what to play, which game on my list would you play, and why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

any of the COD games on Veteran and Spec Ops on MW2 are a wee bit of a challenge :)

Ya know mass effect 2 well do u need to have played the first  one or wud it be ok to just go straight onto the 2nd ? Cause been thinking of getting this

[quote user="ClawedGarnish"]

Why tweak the difficulty? It's not as if Oblivion is a challenge, unless you fight Umbra at to low a level. ;)

[/quote]

Umbra isn't a challenge on any difficulty if you stand in the right place, just takes a while.

If you need other people to tell you what to play, I would suggest doing something else entirely until you fancy gaming again.

Why tweak the difficulty? It's not as if Oblivion is a challenge, unless you fight Umbra at to low a level. ;)

[quote user="Geordie Gary"]

I would carry on with Oblivion if i was you.Sure it will take a while to complete but once the story opens up a bit there are plenty of side quests to do.Tweak the difficulty down a bit to make the game as easy as you like.

[/quote]Agree with that Oblivion is epic put the difficulty down to easy till you level up your character a fair bit

I would carry on with Oblivion if i was you.Sure it will take a while to complete but once the story opens up a bit there are plenty of side quests to do.Tweak the difficulty down a bit to make the game as easy as you like.

The coin of death method works great when it's tea making time. It also chose the colour of our new car.

Yeah, I agree, very good, ive got the full 1200

I just started playing mass effect very good and you get a few play throughs!!!!!